View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 09:35 AM

I second what NJ Gene said however, I feel my surgeon did an awesome job as well. He is in Colorado and performed a multi-level ADR at the C5-7 and a fusion at the L5/S1 and he gave me my life back. I am almost 3 months post surgery and if you saw me now you wouldn't ever know that I was in the pain since 1998..

There are many great surgeons here in the U.S. and as we all know they are limited to what they can do but if I were you, I would try to find someone who you really click with and go with it. Whether it be in the US or abroad.

If you do decide to go to Europe, you may want to touch base with your insurance to see if they will cover your neck if in the future you should have problems. This is a concern by many and I highly suggest you do your homework before going that route.

I wish you luck on your research and decision. You will know what is best for you. Welcome to the Board.
Mar 2014 - MRI of Cervical and Lumbar, protruding disc in C3-7, Herniated Disc in L5/S1, placed on STD and FMLA )
July 2014 - Stem Cell Procedure performed
Oct 20, 2014 - ADR (MOBI-C) at C5-7 and Anterior Fusion at L5/S1 by Dr. Pettine and Dr. Techy