View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 04:37 PM

I recently did the Orthopedic Analysis Metal Allergy Test, Panel 2...1 year and 4 months after 2-level ADR neck and 2-level fusion,ADR in back...all M6 discs.

I too like many others here am highly reactive to Nickel. All the metal inside me is titanium. 4 screws, one fusion plate, 3 ADR's. My test for titanium came back 1.5, in the non-reactive range, and i have a ton of titanium in me.

Just posted this for reference. Sometimes the other physiological problems we have, or symptoms just don't tie in with our spine-related issues. Plenty of people have had implants put in, doing just fine. No one can ever guess how the body reactive to foreign objects in the body. Some bodies don't care, others completely hate it. Maybe it's just the overall nature of your systemic system and mental make-up, rather than attributing it to various potential issues that can be measured. Bodily reflexes subconsciously to foreign matter in the body can't be measured.

All the issues one might hope to find that cause our bodies to do what they do? Maybe it's just YOU, as frustrating as that sounds.

Feb. 2014 - Hybrid lumbar fusion(l5/S1), ADR(L4/L5)...2-level cervical ADR (C5/C6, C6/C7). Dr. Pablo Clavel of Quiron Hospital in Barcelona, Spain. All M6 implants (PEEK cage and plate from Medtronic at fusion level in lumbar.) SAME DAY OPERATION for both areas of the spine.