Thread: Bad News!!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 09:46 PM

Well, I got the answer from my appeal. And you can guess what the answer was NO! and for the same reason UNPROVEN. This is just what I wanted to here a day before my vacation. I'm so pissed off I don't know what to say, who to yell at or who's desk to stand on now. There isn't enough prozac in the world to get me out of this mood. All I have done is sit and cry. I'm so tired of being in pain! Now I have to make an appointment with my doc and ask him to put in a referral for me to go to wilford hall medical center in san antonio, first it has to go to the hospital commander here to get his approval, then it has to be approved by the doc at wilford hall, and then if everyone says ok then I head to Texas for a consult. I'm going to michigan for my neices graduation, I'll be gone until the 17th of june, so any appointment is going to have to wait until I get back from michigan. I'm about at my witts end with dealing with this whole mess. My poor husband has been waiting to put his papers in for retirement until I'm fixed, I feel so bad that it is taking so long. He has been in for over 22 years and wants to quit working for awhile, and he says it will be my turn to support him for a change. Well i'm going to cry myself to sleep and see if I will have a better day tomorrow.