View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Banned

Also a surgery which as far as I know is the first one done of this degree which was a compassinate case outside of a research trial for two levels by a large well known, world renowned university medical institute, by a surgeon who is going to be the next chief of orthopedic spine surgery at this center under the tutelege (sp) of the current chief of orthopedic spine surgery who is retiring...

I too think that once this goes in front of the WC or any kind of judge, it will just be decided that the counts of fraud are just crazed~

I'm sorry I saw the info you requested just now tho I will try calling the Spine Center Monday to see about talking with a Research Coordinator re the 3 level surgery question. I've wanted to ask that question anyway, just in case I should be looking at 3 levels needing to be done vs. 2~

In case I don't get thru to the RA, maybe someone who already had surgery there will have an "in" with one of them to ask this question.

Meanwhile, hang in there Jenny. I know it's incredibly frightening but I too believe this is their biggest intent is to frighten you enough to drop everything ...