View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 12:31 AM

The W/C doctors have stated I have no clinical back injury due to the fact I was able to use pain meds to exercise, mow my lawn etc. I was forced to leave work agianst my will once they found out I had a serious misdiagnosed injury. They stated because I was on pain meds I could not be in the building, although I told them I was fully capable of working any off the street assignment, that I was still exercising etc. They proceeded to kick me out the door then immediatly videotape my every move. Intimdated or paid two doctors to do a 360 change in their medical reports and lie. Then I was threatened with criminal prosecution to drop the case or they would file charges. I refused, had surgery under my own insurance after FDA approval and filed a Tort claim. They filed 16 charges for every doctors visit I had within the W/C system alleging I omitted telling my activites even though it is written in the doctors report, so I am therefore lying, not in pain and have no injury..that I was not in need of surgery that it is only an experiment.