View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 08:15 PM

So Dr. Bierstedt called me today and we spoke for about 35 minutes on my condition. He apologize about my not hearing from Malte but said that they are swamped and very busy. The good news is that both Dr Bierstedt and Clavel agree on my condition and recommend the same thing. What I wasn't clear on was what ligament/s are removed, because Dr. Clavel mentioned my posterior ligament being enlarged.

Colorado Babe,

Throttlejockey explained iit well and had a similar experience as I did here. You're lucky in that you found a wonderful doctor here in the states. However, if you read my initial post and my reply to Harrison, I've already explained in detail why my options in the US are not ideal, including my experiences with doctors, as well as why I would rather have the M6 over the Mobi-C. On top of that, I discussed the Mobi-C with Dr. Bierstedt today and he said that he and his other surgeons are not "married" to the M6, they can use whatever device they choose, but in his experience the M6 is a better, stronger disc and the only one that has undergone 30,000,000 cycles.

Drewrad,

You train MMA? I would like to get in touch with Frank if he does BJJ. What did he have done?
11/28/14: seeking 2 level adr overseas
2015: Successfully received 2 M6c implants from Dr. Bierstedt
2017: No symptoms, neck is 100% and fully back to training!