View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:10 AM

Hi Mike,

Dr. Bierstedt and Malte are now working with a Dr. Illerhaus. Check out the website. Its one of those things, I went with Dr. Bierstedt, never speaking with him on a phone, asked Malte some hard questions that he answered and went with Dr. Bierstedt even without Medicos at the time. When I was there Dr. Bierstedt operated on another patient from Manitoba, (get this, 2 level ADR, 3 level fusion 1 hour for the docs to flip him as he had antireour and posterior surgery at the same time) as well as 2 from south america he had done prior to us. I also noticed a few Germans on the hospital ward. Don't know who did the surgery on them.
Dr. Bierstedt is human and needs his breaks, rests and vacation. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT DR. BIERSTEDT OR MALTE would bring an inexperienced surgeon onboard with them. If you feel you need a earlier surgery date you might want to inquire about Dr. Illerhaus's schedule. And you might inquire about a lesser cost than Dr. Bierstedt since Dr. Illerhaus's reputation has not been globally acknowledged as Dr. Bierstedt.