View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 11:07 AM

I think Cheryl0331 is the person who was revised by Dr. Schmitz, https://www.adrsupport.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=14123.

There's a clinic in Austin participating in a trial for the combined lumbar ADR and facet joint replacement device; or it least it was in 2021. The trial is out of the Cayman Islands (location stayed with me because Regenexx practices there as well). I can't remember the details but that's hopefully enough keywords to find it on an internet search.

PRP inside the disk isn't going to help much as the disk interior isn't vascularized in that fashion. Stem cell injections and stem cell-like procedures have had some success inside the disk. There's also the idea of PRP or similar all around the disk and surrounding tissue to stabilize and halt further degeneration. Laura and I are both pursuing that for c-spine and I'll be pursuing it for lumbar after a bout of idiocy picking up a heavy weight a few days ago has left me with lower back pain
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog