View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 12:56 AM

If it were me, I'd go anyway. But we all have our own level of risk to consider. Virus aside, you could get stuck there if there is a ban. So if you have the time, it could be a short vacation. Number of people you will come in contact with cannot be predicted. Number of Spanish folks not really relevant. If you postpone...until when? What do your loved ones counsel you to do? since you are trying to protect them? If all else fails, you could self quarantine in a nearby hotel once you get home if you really want to be extreme. Surely other folks here will have differing opinions. I've heard that kids are less at risk for this infection, which seems counter intuitive but that is what I heard in the press. Good Luck.
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona