View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 11:43 AM

You're very welcome Harrison. Maintaining good health can be a complex subject

As you know, our state of mind along with chronic pain has such a huge impact on our health. Of course I always knew this but, struggling with chronic pain has brought me a whole new understanding of this concept. I have a greater appreciation for what you went through too watching your movie "Why Am I Still Sick?" so, I know you understand this all too well. I'll send you an email when I finish the movie. It finally got priority in my life so, I'm watching it right now!

Adrenal fatigue can go hand in hand with chronic pain because of the stress it puts us under. The good news is, meditation and mindfulness techniques can help us to feel better but, it requires we make time for it.

What is Adrenal Fatigue: https://www.adrenalfatigue.org/what-is-adrenal-fatigue
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016

Last edited by Cynlite; 07-01-2015 at 06:31 PM.