View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 03:25 PM

Default Music to calm a migraine or for gentle stretching.

Just listen and relax to the music. Don't watch the video especially if you have a migraine! I picked this one because I know that certain frequencies are very good at healing and calming the body and mind. You'll know if the tone works for you because you'll be attracted to it immediately. If not, then don't listen to it! There are some meditations, music and sounds that just really irritate me so, I pass on them. I hope this one helps some of you. I think I'll go hang upside down on my inversion table and listen to it. I've had a rough morning already. Just one simple twisting motion to the left set off horrible pain and a headache. My surgery cannot happen soon enough.

Sending healing thoughts to all of you in this lovely community!

Music to help soothe your mind: migraines, headaches: 1 hour relaxation music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28J1PMlY8fI
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016

Last edited by Cynlite; 07-05-2015 at 03:23 PM.