View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 09:19 PM

Thank you everyone for the support. I will look into each of the drs and see what I can find out. I need a second option, if only to ease my mind at this point. I did so much research and I am still baffled that the surgeon was dishonest with me. I think his ego was so inflated and he dazzled me with the hardware etc.
In a positive note I purchased an Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow (32"x30"x7") with Memory Foam Overlay and Removable Microfiber Cover "BIG" by Medslant and I think it is helping slightly with some of the reflux. I had purchased a knock off which did not help. The other thing that is really helping as is music which I now listen and meditate almost every evening.
I have added the discussed supplements and will continue them until I have the thyroid surgery and then the fun begins all over again. The funny thing in the beginning I was so vain worried about a small scar now I will have a scar across my whole neck and just praying that I don’t need a trach. My life has changed so drastically in such a short time.
Cervical Spondylosis
Degenerative disc disease
Conservative treatment: therapy, chiropractor, epidural injections
Prodisc C C6/7
ADR 7/5/16