View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 08:41 PM

Yes, I found a doctor that will fuse all 3 levels/decompress, but just when I thought I could be saved, the other surgeon I went to that same afternoon said he thought that my artificial discs were the proble, that it looks like they have moved slightly towards my spinal canal, and that they would need to be removed before the 3 level fusion/DECOMPRESSIONS. A mega surgery he didn't think I could make it through, also considering I have a connective tissue disorder. So now I am trying to gather what little sanity I have left to compile and send copies of all films, etc. to Dr. Clavel, Dr. Bertagnoli, and Dr. Pimenta since they have removed them before, and try to get a united opinion. I would be scared to fuse over bad artificial discs, and have to redo that surgery. I barely made it alive putting the adr's in, let alone this. So sorry to be so negative. These past 4 months have emotionally traumatized me so much, as I feel I will be leaving my son forever, with such a mega surgery and small odds of making it. It is killing my heart.I cry so much everyday that even my dog is traumatized, and I love my dog. He is one in a million. My son is mentally ill and I do not think he will make it if something happens to me. He doesn't live with me right now. He's at a treatment center for one year, thank the Lord. I am so sorry to be blabbing it all out. I am just literally crushed and so is my heart.