View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 03:27 AM

Thanks Drewrad! I told Dr Clavel again yesterday that I think he is an artist. It is one of the main reasons I flew over here for surgery. X-rays of his work are like no other. I know I am in good hands.

I can handle a lot until the level 10 pain sets in which is exactly what happened yesterday. I waited over 45 minutes outside the hospital for the cab back to my hotel, in the wind, with no where to sit because the only bench is with all the smokers. Hated that! Really had to hold back the tears but I'm still sure I was not a pretty sight. Took a full eight hours of hurry up and wait before that day was done at the hospital uggggggh. Yolanda took the day off so it was not an easy day unfortunately. Seeing the doctor went well which I suppose is what was really important.

Thanks for your support! I'm so looking forward to being on the other side of surgery and moving to the Hilton Diagonal Mar. Being at a full service hotel will be easier on me since I'm traveling alone. I'm looking forward to daily walks along the ocean.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016