View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 04:19 AM

Default Pamphlet from Dr. Clavel's lobby

Redoing this post later. The images turned out bad. I spent 45 minutes this morning trying to post this information for the Board and finally deleted it because it was so illegible. So, I took my shower and I thought to myself, why am I bothering? I should just leave my hotel and go walk around Barcelona. I have given so much of my time to posting my experiences and research to pay it forward in life and help others I will never meet. Yet, this has been mostly a very isolated experience for me and I wonder if I'm just wasting my time. So, thank you to the people that have responded to my thread. Your interaction has helped me to keep this going and I thank you with all my heart for caring.

There are a handful of members that have REALLY helped me including Harrison and I continue to thank them sometimes over and over just like I do Dr. Clavel. He sort of blushes when I do that which is kind of fun hahahaha. I've made a few really great friends through this board and know we'll continue to talk on the phone, Facetime and email. Being a member of the Spinal Pain Club is kind of like AA. If someone hasn't personally experienced spinal pain, then they just won't get it so we are the best support for each other. I've tried to explain the pain to others close to me but, fortunately, they don't understand and that's a good thing. I try to stay positive but, now that I'm done with my surgery I can say that my life before it was my own personal h*ll. Without others here validating me and trying to help guide me along on this board, I know I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm optimistic about my life going forward again.

I hope that more of you will interact here because it will make a difference to you and to others!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016