View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 11:52 AM

Default Clavel 2 level M6, or fusion..

Hello forum friends,

I just posted on the new member introduction page. I am going to speak to Dr. Clavel tomorrow, and I would like to know of any questions that might be important to ask my new surgeon? I have been hearing wonderful comments about Dr. Clavel on this forum, and it is very encouraging. Of course, if my insurance bails on this procedure, I'm doomed to fuse here in The Netherlands, as I can no longer handle waiting for surgery. Has anyone here had disc surgery with the M6 and then had to have a fusion later? Sorry if this message isn't clear or informative, I am still new to the forum world. If anyone has any feedback about the world of ADR/fusion/or Dr. Clavel, please feel free to share.

Thanks.

Jellyfish

2010 L3/L4 Disc herniation with cauda equina compression, resulted in L3/L4 Discectomy/Laminectomy (left side)/Decompression.

2013/2014 L4/L5 Disc herniation, resulted in L4/L5 Discectomy/Laminectomy (right side)/Decompression.

Effective medications: Oramorph

Other treatments: Countless epidural steroid injections

Current MRI findings: Arthrosis, spondylolisthesis, and further L3/L4 disc herniation.