View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewrad View Post
My own personal experience at TBI was poor. I reached out to them probably on four separate occasions. I also sent them physical copies of my MRIs and their patient packet which they lost. They NEVER got back to me at all. I finally just gave up on them.
That's unfortunate that happened. I think if you can get pass the business side of it TBI offers great care to their patients. Even though I had to push a little in the beginning to get them to realize what shape I was in, after my MRI came in it was completely different. I love the dr (non surgeon) that I worked with and the dr who did my nerve testing was great. My surgery consult was a little rushed because they were late (I waited an hour & half before they got there). But they sent in a different surgeon to talk to me first, since my surgeon was somewhere else.

Any of my complaints about them would be about the office. I cancelled my 1st appointment because I got so annoyed with them not listening to me and assuming they knew the answer. They had called me 6 times about the same problem and asked me questions that I answered 30 secs before. I already have billing issues with them. Other than that, I'm glad that I went there.
C6-7 2mm protrusion; no cord contact

Waiting for 1st surgery