View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 07:42 AM

Welcome, Drew and Katie!

We're glad you joined us and we hope you will find some answers here. Especially important to your wife is the fact that you are obviously totally invested in helping her through this. Several of our members have no such support system and we all realize how important and valued a good helper can be. Good on ya!

First of all, scan through all the FAQ's (bottom of page pulldown menu) to get what info you can there, specific to ADR and related subjects. Then, utilize the search engine (top right of every page) to see what info you can glean that has already been posted on the forum. Much of what you seek is already here and the search engine will locate it. When using the search engine, make sure you select "Search All Open Forums" unless you're sure your topic is only within one forum or another.

There are members here from Mass., including Harrison and myself. Email me and I'll give you my phone number if you want to talk.

Years of pain, discectomy, research into anatomy, hardware, clinical trials, facilities, surgeons, techniques, insurance. Attempts at ProDisc, Activ-L trials. Now, low bone density. D'oh!!!

At 61 years, no longer qualifying for trials due to my age (chronological, not physical or mental).

2009 - Working on improving bone density or getting rich so I can go to Germany, where medicine and insurance have gone beyond the Stone Age.