Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzaga View Post
I am happy to hear you found a conservative treatment that works for you! You should not go for surgery until you simply have lost all hope. The research I have seen, which uses the Oswestry disability index, shows that the surgery will most likely significantly lower your disability index. However, it does not most probably set it to zero (it can if you are lucky). This means that there may still be some issues remaining. But if your condition gets worse and you end up lying in bed, eating painkillers all day, with no hope left, then ADR will be your saving angel.
Hi Blizzaga, i do not think it will be good to do surgery if one has been suffering on the bed and eating lot and lot of pain killer. For me, i will try to do it soon before that happen. That seem to be really suck as i have been there for 2 months and since i have depression. I am slight better after a spine rehab program but i still looking for surgery as i am nowhere near like a normal person can do...and miss my old days in the gym 2 years ago.