Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:25 PM

Hi Lawrence -

Just back from trekking and saw your post here and on Marti's thread. Have you already consulted with docs regarding ADR?

I actually considered foraminotomy as well but most felt it wouldn't adequately fix the underlying situation I had at the affected levels and they were concerned about ADR after foraminotomy, although I know people have done it as Jeff notes.

If you're interested in learning more about the M6 discs that Jeff, Marti and I had, there are patients and surgical outcome threads at the following group page:
http://www.adrsupport.org/forums/groups/m6-ers/

If you have any questions or I can be of further help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,
Tyler
Completely off of pain meds since a few days post-op and symptom-free; have returned to cycling, climbing and all other activities (but staying off the motorcycle)