Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:51 PM

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! My neurosurgeon is Dr. Richard Wohns. He is at Neospine located in Puyallup, WA. Neospine (neospine.net) and the Microsurgical Spine Center (mybacklife.com) both have informative websites. Dr. Wohns an amazing surgeon with impressive credentials. I wouldn't want anyone else to operate on me. As I've read over and over again on this site, the most important thing you can do is find the right surgeon. You must also be your own best advocate and ask lots of questions.

My symptoms related to C5-6 were: burning between shoulder blades, pain under both shoulder blades, neck pain, tingling & numbness in both arms, wrist pain both sides, shoulder & forearm pain left side, occipital pain, stabbing in right shoulder, trapezius both sides, bicep pain, weakness in left arm which caused me to drop things, and neck stiffness.

Symptoms related to C3-4 & C4-5: burning between shoulder blades, stabbing & burning under shoulder blades both sides, neck pain, left collar bone pain, shoulder pain both sides, occipital pain, deltoid pain both sides, bicep pain both sides, pain on both sides of my neck, rib cage pain, headache, trapezius pain both sides, tricep pain, and tingling in left arm.

Sitting and driving caused pain both times. Sleeping was effected more the second time than the first.

I hope this helps. I too had a difficult time finding many folks out there that had multi-level cervical adr, which is why I wanted to become a member of this site. It is a very scary and stressful thing to have to endure, especially when there is little information out there.
Nov. 2013 2 more Prodiscs at C3-4 & C4-5