View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Gene View Post
I would not recommend you deal with the American team leader, Kelli Meier. She is a former patient of Dr. Ritter-Lang, who doesn't have a good reputation on these boards. She is currently a chiropractic student in Colorado and has a busy schedule. Furthermore, if you deal with her and ultimately use Dr. Bierstedt, she'll get a commission.
NYGene - Wish I'd actually seen this a bit sooner, I actually attempted to contact Dr. Bierstedt through his website a couple weeks ago and the response I received was from Ms Meier. It would appear that her lack of a good reputation is well deserved as, during our conversation, she make it sound as though her cervical ADR was done by Dr. Bierstedt (having never mentioned anything about Dr. Ritter-Lang). Personally, I got the feeling she was more of a pitch-person than a patient advocate, and now find myself questioning my decision to contact Dr. Bierstedt at all. While he and I had a nice conversation, for nearly an hour yesterday, this turn of events has me really wondering who I can really trust.
4/07:LBP + radiculopathy=severe L5-S1 herniation , 7/07:Micro-D, 08-09:Reherniation, 09-17: periodic residual symptoms (conservative modalities to maintain "stability" = prolotherapy, ESI/nerve blocks/facet injections, chiro, massage, phys ther), 7/17 pain in neck/right shoulder radiating into hand (no trauma involved), 7-10/17 Conservative treatment to date include physical therapy/dry-needling/facet-injections (C4/5 to C6/7). Researching surgical options should progression continue.