View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 07:05 PM

10 months post surgery fro Bierstedt, l5S1 M6, C45 and C67 M6 with prior fusion at C56.
C45 was placed way to far posterior and is now at the edge of spinal cord and all he kept saying was it is in optimal position. At that time I lost use of my right shoulder and arm from what doctors here in US say is Nueropraxia from malpractice on his part and to which to this day have very little progress with shoulder and arm even with 5 months of physical therapy.. Sent him over the MRI from my spine doctor here in US and havnt heard from him since. My spine doctor here says to wait and see as it hasn,t moved any more posteriorly and it might do more harm than good to remove at this point but he is appauled at him for sending me home like this. This is the first I have spoke about this since my surgery in febuary 2015. If you would like to see the exrays or MRI image PM me with your address as I cant seem to figure out how to get them on this site.
Not a big Fan of Bierstedt.
herniated/bulging/autofusion lumbar discs/ 4 levels
2013- L5-S1 discectomy in Florida / RFD lumbar
2014- C5-6 cervical fusion in NH. PEEK prostetic w/plate
Spinal decompression machine/5 days x 5 months.
Injections/RFD,s/Chiro/acupuncture/Meds/Phys Thrpy/ etc etc etc. To much to list.