Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:02 AM

Dave, suggest you calm down and continue to proceed logically. It is sadly very common to have as many opinions as you have surgeons. The fact that you hear noises, of course, could have very little to do on whether a disc is compressing a nerve. In fact, it suggests facet issues. If you have facet issues, you will still have them after ADR, and maybe ADR , depending on the device, may cause those facet issues to get worse.

I am not a doc, but having gone to Clavel, what I am seeing in your posts is a series of docs who say you don't need intervention now, i.e. wait for it to get worse and really show on mris, vs Clavel, who sees something that maybe not terrible now, but will get worse. So Clavel says take care of it now-before it causes damage to discs above and below. So if that analysis is true, you have to decide which approach you agree with, and decide whether you go now -as Clavel suggests- or you go later- when all docs agree things are bad enough that they really show. I waited until I started dropping things with my right hand to decide, yes, pain and function had gotten bad enough. I should not have waited
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona