View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 11:19 AM

Thank you Rein. Yes, it has been a long hard road. This is the hardest thing I will ever go through. It just seems backwards to have to deal with injustice all the while injured people cannot barely handle the day just as it is. My own attorney is falling for the Workers Compensation's games and it is too hard to handle at times. They hold the power to make or break our entire life. All because I went outside, how dare I try and live after I got injured...For anyone out there reading this, It does not mean that a person is physically fit and able..because they can do something while on their medications, It means that they are 'missing' life and finally went outside, out of bed and tried to do something that they should not have done (yes) but that they were tired, so tired, of being in bed and tried to do something because they were going nuts inside...And there are mean people that try and proclaim that we are healthy because we surfaced out of our death beds, and filmed us, and now call us insurance frauds, Wow. There is something really wrong with this system here. I have always seen those films of men and women laying carpet or building houses while on LNI payments, but outside taking groceries out of the grocery cart? How are we expected to get FOOD into our homes?!
Moderate to Severe, (L) 'They' say that I am @ the end of my road 'What's THAT Mean?? Who are THEY