View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jss View Post
Harrison,

Great information. A BTW ... I learned about the infectious cause of DDD coming to this site AFTER my double ADR. Had I learned about that cause BEFORE surgery, I would have requested the excised tissue be tested for potential pathogens. I will make that request when C7/T1 finally has to come out.

The barrier to keep damaged tissues from adhering to other structures... I was referring to products like SepraFilm, that are often placed between a damaged and its adjacent tissue to keep the damaged tissue from adhering to the adjacent tissue as it heals. I don't know if Dr Naftalis used this during each of my fusions, but Dr Clavel did use it during the ADR.

Jeff
Dear Jeff:

I need to do surgery on the same levels as you and I am debating between having a mixed procedure in the US or having 3 level ADR in Germany or Barcelona. Based on your experience what do you think?

Also, don't understand why some people say ADR is only approved in the U for 1 level and I have seem post by people saying they had 3 level done by Dr. Delamarter. Actually he is one of the surgeons that proposed mixed procedure, ADR + fusion when Dr. Bierstedt clearly said 3 level ADR. Very confused....

Lucelis
C6-7 mild to moderate
Trying to figure it out best option
Also many issues with lumbar