Thread: Earthing?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 04:26 PM

I would not be considering any of this, had I not had the experience that I had prior to being diagnosed to fibro. Fifteen years ago I had a knee MRI, was fine during it, but within 1.5 hours of having it, experienced very severe pain in my thigh, hip, lower abd, buttox muscles with loads and loads of muscle fasiculations. It went on for 3 weeks - after which all my muscles were just weak, sore, and easily fatigued - hence the fibro Dx. Took me a year to recouperate. I never told any MD's that I thought the MRI caused my fibro. I'm pretty sure they would have thought me crazy. Sure it could have coincidence & sure I could have been more prone to developing fibro w/my insomnia issues, but my sleep was fairly stable at this time (for a couple of years) while on meds. Maybe some people are more sensitive to these EMF fields.

Consider these things I found:

Earth's field NMR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia General info on the earth's geomagnetic field

http://www.greenfacts.org/en.static-fields/index.htm Click on more of the higher levels for more info

http://trusted.md/blog/anji/2008/02/...#axzz1bchyAzss 300 posts over 3 years --Some definitely can be attributed to claustrophobia, effects of contrast dye, overactive imaginations, whatever, but some read true, one written by an electrical engineer & 1 or 2 by doctors

Really don't know if the grounding will help or not, cause as you say the science behind it is not all that solid. Probably can't hurt to try - would only cost a couple of hundred bucks. BTW, I do seem to have less pain when out on the road.
*Tx's-PT, 2 ESI's Interlaminar & transforaminal, 2 SI Joint steroid injections, Failed LBB for SI Joint