Thread: Earthing?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 08:31 PM

Jim and Laura,

So I checked out the PEMF therapy a little bit - What's intriguing to me is that it might help bone to grow (at least that was what this one site claimed). The model's started at $3,000.00 dollars. Probably couldn't swing that this year. I'm getting an xtra city assessment bill this year - they dug up all the streets this summer in my neighborhood and put in all new sewer and water mains. At least all the lead pipe water connections are now finally gone. I'll have to see if there's anything cheaper out there.

Are the matts just placed under your sheets? Are they comfortable? I'm from the original Princess and the Pea story so I don't know if I'd be able to tolerate anything very hard. Wonder if intermittent use would have any positive effect.

ML
*Tx's-PT, 2 ESI's Interlaminar & transforaminal, 2 SI Joint steroid injections, Failed LBB for SI Joint