View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny828:
I'm NEW here and just amazed that I found this message board and at the right time!
There is sooooooooo much support here, and I'm looking forward to reading about all your experiences here.
I'm currently a candidate that has gone through a timely selection process for ADR surgery occuring soon at a Univ Med Ctr. I have been selected to be a part of the Activ-L ADR Study, but I do have my concerns (my ins does not cover ADR). I have postphoned my surgery and have decided to monitor/hover here and get to know more and decide if this is the right choice for me.
You have a surgical decision; I appreciate your moment to think about it. You acknowledge the challenge and issue and that is a good step. Ask questions, ..., search for phrases on adrsupport.org that ring your bell.

activ-L was included in two (2) abstracts from the 2nd German Spine Conference, Dec 13 - 15, 2007, not too much extra data, ASTM testing. I'll post it in a bit. Clinical data looked like the same test results on the www.alphaklinik.com website, but I haven't compared numbers yet.

Wish you were not a surgical candidate, take care, keep up some form Physical Therapy activity, limited so as to not aggravate the spine,

----------------------------------------------------------

slackwater_sf
2004 MVA, 2-level lumbar surgical candidate