Thread: Formula 303
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 10:06 PM

Cheryl, FYI, the ingredients in the bottle are not expensive and yet the blend you mentioned is quite pricey IMO. It jumped out at me so, I thought I would share my knowledge on this stuff.

Valerian Root is something I have always had in my medicine cabinet for 25 years. It is something that I use for insomnia or stress so, I am never without it. It's an herb that is quite versatile and is sometimes found combined with B Complex for stress. Magnesium Complex from Nature's Way "Citrate Blend" is what I use also at night. I take two. This is the type of Magnesium that helps with constipation. Lastly Passion Flower, is also inexpensive ($2.79). So, try out the Formula 303 and if you like it, you'll know the combination works for you. If you want to save money, you might want to buy the Swanson Label of the two herbs and the Nature's Way bottle for the Magnesium and just buy them separately. I would also recommend a good B Complex. I just buy the one from Trader Joe's.

The other thing that I noticed on the label of Formula 303 is that they say it's homeopathic but, it is an herbal combination, not a homeopathic from what I can see without looking closer at the bottle. Besides, homeopathics are taken without food 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after.

I buy many of my supplements from Swanson's because the quality is good and the price is reasonable. Since herbs and vitamins are not controlled, it's important to find a source you can trust. I've used their products for many years.

"passion flower premium" - Swanson Health Products
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016