View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Administrator

A few years ago, I met Dr. Steven Fry, a microbiologist who has been helping patients over many years with chronic diseases. Some of the patients' conditions include: various arthritides (including spinal), MS, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease, etc. He has developed some rather sophisticated diagnostic techniques to identify and discover new life forms that establish themselves chronically in the human host. In this case, he asserts that a particular microbe (protozoa-like) causes a wide range of medical conditions.

If even half of what he has discovered it true, the ramifications are frightening. From my interviews with various researchers and doctors, this interview makes a lot of sense (almost unfortunately), but I am still having trouble accepting the fact that fats and magnesium "feed" biofilms.

That said, I know that many patients with chronic bacterial infections:

- do in fact feel better (or get better) when they switch to healthier diets, especially ones that are organic and plant-based;

- are low (or very low) in magnesium according to chronic disease doctors;

- vary considerably in terms of their immunopathology and response to different treatments.

Folks, I am still learning, I don't know much. I just wanted to share this for those interested.
Attached Files
File Type: docx PROTOZOAL INFECTION - Dr. Fry.docx (42.2 KB, 5 views)
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate