View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 02:52 PM

Yeah, I'm also considering flying Mr. M in to be my "watchdog". He knows Dr. Goldstein and would be in the operating room keeping a keen eye on everything the good doctor does. When I wake up, it will be nice to have a smiling face with a DETAILED report on what happened to me. As soon as I get a surgery date I will call Mr. M. but one thing I'm worried about is flying him out here from California and then having my surgery rescheduled or even cancelled.

When I had my discectomy last year, I woke up by myself, very cold. The idiot surgeon (who made my pain worse) couldn't even show up himself to answer questions I had. Instead he sent one of his associates WHO WASN'T EVEN IN THE OPERATING ROOM!!! This ASSociate had NO clue as to what I went through in theatre and could answer very few of my questions. Why even bother? I could have gotten a better report from the janitor......in Swahili!
The operation was a failure and I was left with scar tissue pressing on my nerve.
The janitor could have operated on me too!

That whole situation sucked a big fat egg!!!

Do NOT get operated on in New Jersey!
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1 tear)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC