View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Administrator

Dear ADRSupport Members,

Our goal since our inception in 2004 has been to provide both information and support to spine sufferers. We believe we have a unique gathering place that combines both educational and medical resources with human contact and caring. This is largely due to the efforts and warmth of its members themselves, who find both the strength and courage to reach out to others despite their own pain. Thank you all very much!

In an ongoing effort to keep this forum an open, unbiased meeting place where users can interact and exchange information freely, the Administrator and the Advisory Board have decided to prohibit all commercial activity within its walls. Individuals or businesses with a professional interest in our members and their medical conditions who solicit clients from the Board will not be allowed to post and interact in the forum, effective immediately.

We will, however, provide a space with links to those individuals or businesses that provide arthroplasty-related services; and whose credibility and viability we feel could be of service to Members of the forum who choose to make contact with them.

Our primary concern is you, the patient. The measures imposed today have not been lightly undertaken; they are the result of much serious consideration (literally hundreds of man-hours) and investigation into the aforementioned issues. We believe that clearly separating commercial contacts is the best way to provide transparency within the Forum, as well as clarity and freedom of choice to each individual member.

Lastly, I ask that members respect this finding and refrain from debating or commenting further. Again, this issue has been painstakingly examined and we appreciate your understanding and patience.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate