View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer78 View Post
Well lauryssen did say he felt the m6 is the better disc and because of patient demand he will be going oversees to implant. He was very quick to tell me to be careful going to Spain or Germany because u really have no follow up at all and they are really mostly out to make money example dr bertangnolis million dollar a year salary from prodisc??? For me the most concerning problem is that the m6 site says spondylolisthesis is a contradiction for adr

I don't believe Spondy is a contradiction, it depends how much it is and what caused it. I have read that Grade I with minimal slip for ADR is doable, as long as their is nothing going on that would cause a further slip, such as fractures to supporting bony structures. Do you know how bad your slip is, do you have any fractures?

Feb. 2014 - Hybrid lumbar fusion(l5/S1), ADR(L4/L5)...2-level cervical ADR (C5/C6, C6/C7). Dr. Pablo Clavel of Quiron Hospital in Barcelona, Spain. All M6 implants (PEEK cage and plate from Medtronic at fusion level in lumbar.) SAME DAY OPERATION for both areas of the spine.