View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:33 PM

Default clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
Now I really am confused, as you state this:

"The report says the disc was placed in L4-L5 but doc said L5-S1 needed the disc..."

If you look at the actual radiologists' reports, they will state in plain English (though using technical terms) what they see in the imaging studies. Please do get all of these reports and read them several times. You can and should do this to understand the facts of your spinal history -- both pre and post-operatively.

Then, you'll be able to have more informed decisions with your family, PCP and spine surgeon. Make sense?
i am confused as well. to make a long story short, MRI shows L4-L5 had the transitional segment. Disco showed 5-1 disc went into 4-5. None of the reports make sense. im concerned now that L5-S1 has some issues. I feel mislead and blind sided by my doctor not giving me full information. what are your thoughts?

Aug 2008~ seen an orthopedic doctor who said there was no injury. ( MRI report said different)

2009 ~ found a different orthopedic doctor to review my injury and found that i had a torn disc and a transitional segment in L4-L5 maybe L5 - S1

June 2009 ~ Discography shows positive DDD L5-S1

Spet 2010 ~ Had ADR L4-L5 with the FLD clinical trial