View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 07:11 PM

Well we all have our problems. Glad to hear you have been sober that long. I didn't mean to imply anything. That was just the facts of the crashes. It was actually a statement she made that I read trying to remember anything. It could have been anyone on a phone or text messaging someone while driving. Thats one of the reasons I need to get the surgery. I see what the pain pills do for people and do to families. Its not fair that the insurance companies deny people the testing they need so they can get the surgeries that might stop the pain. I have to take pain pills and muscle relaxers now. I just don't want to take them forever. I am hoping to go back to work eventually. I am close to the point I can retire but it's not financialy a good thing to do at this point, but I may not have a choice. I am suprised at the amount of people that go overseas to get the surgery. It may be a last resort for me. So you are healing well and having good motion in your neck. Thats good news since I will be putting it below 3 fused levels. I was doing good with the three fused levels until the crash. I guess you were impressed with the Stenum Hospital? How are you getting around now?
HELMET BELIEVER!