Thread: Thank you all
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 03:24 PM

Default Josh, first let me say....

Thank you for your service!

So sorry to hear about your accident. Airborne troops are at high risk for these types of issues.

I must tell you that Ritter Lang is the lowest rated surgeon and outcomes with the most complications of all mentioned on this sight. I strongly urge you to steer clear of him.

ONZ is as good as most, but sometimes their assessments are lacking and their patient coordinator needs to practice a friendlier manner. Their facility is highly rated and they use the latest prosthesis.

I had an exceptional outcome with Dr. Schmitz at Clinic Bel Etage in Dusseldorf Germany. My first ADR with Dr. Clavel was positive as well. Dr. Clavel is really committed to the M6; which has had some negative outcomes with lumbar. Dr. Schmitz has many options he can use if one is not right. Plus he has perfected the use of an ultrasonic bone scalpel. It's super high tech.

Both are very kind. Their patient coordinators are so sweet. Jessica at Dr. Schmitz's and Olga at Dr. Clavel's.

You will have to get a certified letter from Dr. Schmitz to enter Germany for medical reasons.

I doubt that Spain is letting anyone in regardless.

I wish you the best of luck!
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany

Last edited by Cheryl0331; 12-12-2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Addendum