View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 12:50 PM

I know people with autoimmune disease that have done a "Heavy Meal" cleanse and have had good results. I believe they just did smoothies everyday with handfuls of Cilantro in it and followed it with Chorella tablets. Some people believe that heavy metals in the body cause MS and other disorders. I don't know if the titanium or other metals from an artificial disc can contribute to that or not. Someone else may have answers to that.

Also, I just started last Thursday an Essential Oils protocol for my back and have had good results already. I thought about this because Essential Oils are supposed to be good for autoimmune disease. My back pain has basically gone away for now. I was extremely skeptical before I started that it would really help, but their are testimonies of people who say they were cured with this. A friend got me into Doterra. It is 100% pure oil they say. I put drops of Frankincense, Helichrysum, and "Deep Blue" (their blend) on my back twice a day. I definitely feel healing going on. Sleeping through the night is one of my biggest problems, but I have been sleeping like a baby every night since I started. I'm not saying this will last and I am still very skeptical that it will actually fix my completely degenerated, dried out, flattened discs, but I like how I feel. The oils are NOT cheap, but if it works it beats the $%#$# out of the cost of surgery.
2010: Discogram & MRI - S1 - L2 Lumbar DDD
2011: MRI same. Quality of life issue. Wake up middle of night with leg pain often.
2013: MRI. Had enough. Ready for surgery.