View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Administrator

I am very happy to see such helpful replies for so many different reasons, thx everyone for helping our new member. Quick thoughts:

- Mary, right on: many people have surgery because of these pre-existing conditions. With RA, many or most conditions have an infectious etiology that include Lyme (Borrelia Burgdorferi) or mycoplasmas.

- Lewis, right on: in countries outside the US, you can get IV with essential oils for a range of chronic conditions. This therapy is not allowed in the states - doctors will be thrown in jail for helping patients heal. Many essential oils can actually penetrate biofilms and disrupt the matrix, allowing other botanicals and/or antbx to kill bugs that get disturbed and awoken.

- simeoni, Lillyth: right on: stress can knock an immune system into overdrive; but so can the constant stress of celiac disease.

- Jim/Laura: thanks for the helpful posts and so MANY years of replying to patients on this forum! Eight years of helping others!!!

- Jeff: Many MS cases in the press in 2013 reveal that patients actually had Lyme disease, and, they've seen improvement with various antibacterial therapies. One reason is crappy Lyme testing: only one of 100+ strains are used for Lyme testing (like in Western Blot)!

I posted more videos on my ADRSupport youtube channel, one today on gut health. More later when I update the foundation forum.

Doculot, you may benefit from DNA-based blood testing like PCR. Doctors will do their damnest to deny you this diagnostic tool -- which is good enough to catch criminals -- and for ALL life sciences -- but usually not good enough for patient care. Most of my documentary is about this very topic. We can talk about this offline later this week if you want.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate