View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado babe View Post
I find it odd that you say it would take Dr. Pettine 10 hours to perform your surgery. He performed my surgery on C5-7 (mobi-C) and L5-S1 (fusion) and it took him 2 1/2 hours. He also performed a stem cell procedure and I have never felt this good in my life and I am not paralyzed. I am now, hiking, lifting weights, running 10 miles per day and have absolutely no symptoms of my past injuries. My quality of life is better now than if was when I was in my prime.

As far as my opinion on Dr. Pettine, he is a true professional and one of the most brilliant surgeon's I have ever had the opportunity to meet and talk with. When I was in my darkest hours, he gave me hope, took my calls and answer's all my questions. He saved my life and I take great offense that you would bash him on this site.

WE have all had our own personal experiences with surgeons but that doesn't give you the right to damage a persons reputation on the internet based on a quick phone call. In the past when this kind of thing has happened with me, I gently explained my concerns with the surgeon and we were able to discuss them and move forward.
I tried that and asked his office to have him call me back.
Of course, they dismissed me and wanted me to pay more money to talk him.
No grudges, but I'm thankful I never went to him!
Clavel is the top nuero in the world, and pettine is just a ortho.
The credentials and resumes don't even do justice when you compare the two!
Sorry to offend you if I did. By no means, was it my intention.
I'm glad you are living your life again :-)
1 ADR M6-L at L4-5 (1 10mm)
-Torn disc (fissuring), loss of disc height (mild DDD), approaching thecal sac as well
*Gained 1 1/2- 1 3/4 inches in height due to M6 disc height, and perfect lordosis now