View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 03:24 PM

Hi Linda,

I am a firm believer in the mind-body connection that you are exploring and think that most defeineitly that the body has emotional pain that ends up in the tissues. The answer to your questions to your question for me would be a yes to almost all of your questions. Have you read about the affects of Heart transplanst on some of the recipents suddenly craving the food their donors loved and changes of all kinds. Yes, some people can have similar lookin MRI's and totally different symptomolgy. At the same time some of us have had phsyical accidents, falls, car accidents that have affected our anatomy such that surgical intervention was neccessary. I had a
two level ADR and it has been great. AT the same time I realize that my life of Trauma, wich started at three months of age with a need for an emergency kidney removal,scrar removal at 5 years,
abusive alchoholoic parents and many"accidents" kind of set the stage for pain in my life and how I looked and dealt with that pain. If you would like to discuss the matter further feel free to send me an email.
john