View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 06:32 PM

I am a former patient of Dr. Pettines and have nothing but positive things to say about him. When I met him two years ago, I was bedridden, on FMLA and severely depressed. Dr. Pettine performed two stem cell therapies on me via IV flush and put two mobi-c disc in my neck and a fusion in my lumbar and within three months post surgery I was off all medications and pain free and no longer suffering from Fibroymalgia. At the 7 month mark, I was hiking/running 5-10 miles a day. I am now almost 2 years post op and am in better shape then I have ever been in my life (retired USAF). Dr. Pettine gave me my life back and it is much better than it ever was even prior to the injuries I incurred while serving our country.

It saddens me to hear about Dr. Pettine. He has helped thousand's of patients and is a very brillant man with a quirky sense of humor. I hope and pray that he can get help I don't think he'll ever be able to practice again but hopeful he can share his knowledge of Stem Cells with others because I really feel they are the way of the future.
Mar 2014 - MRI of Cervical and Lumbar, protruding disc in C3-7, Herniated Disc in L5/S1, placed on STD and FMLA )
July 2014 - Stem Cell Procedure performed
Oct 20, 2014 - ADR (MOBI-C) at C5-7 and Anterior Fusion at L5/S1 by Dr. Pettine and Dr. Techy