View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 05:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

I found this site last night, after being motivated to google after another 3 days of being able to get out of bed and before I even get started, I want to thank Harrison, Mark, and the rest of you that are unknowingly giving hope to someone who feels hopeless.

I thought I had found what I was looking for when I stumbled across getADR.com and had talked to some of their success story patients. I've been doing all sorts of fantasizing about how I could raise the funds to pay for surgery there and in the back of my mind was wondering about unsuccessful outcomes. Well I found them here! Now I find myself grateful for my financial insecurity and have started to re-think this whole ADR thing. I checked with a spine center in TX after receiving costs from Stenum and was told multi-level ADR would not be an option in the U.S. for 7-8 years. It looks as though things are progressing much quicker than that.

I've been disabled since Feb 2003, lost everything, and am on Medicare. I'm hoping for the day I might find a reputable ADR surgeon that will accept Medicare and can perform multi-level ADR on a previously fused spine.

In the meantime, I know I'm sitting at this terminal too long, but can't seem to turn away from all the useful information on this site.

Mark D.