View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:17 PM

Hi Texas T,

I am happy to have found your post. I have similar problems 18 mths post-op! I have been complaining from my front area. It's a weird kind of pain. I could not do PT last year b/c my pain was increasing with any exercise. Then I went for a treatment of ayurvedic (massages/yoga) South of India in a Ayurvedic specialized hospital. Felt a lot better on my return and then few months later could not function anymore. Pain returned. Had to put back off work again. Lately, had started massage therapy along with LLLT (laser therapy)and the therapist tells me she feels a lot of scar tissue on my front left where the surgery was performed. Then I feel my ligaments/nerves (tightness/burning) which I think is distraction pain.

Could you describe (feeling) the actual pain of these scar tissues? Mine is itchiness/burning at the same time. Feel like stretch. When I do stretch, end up with more pain. Next day, end up resting b/c if not, my pain becomes extreme.

My doctor does not say much when I tell him about scar tissue. With your description, I find that my situation is similar to yours. Feel like nausea, pushing, frequent urination etc...