View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 10:55 PM

Default Dr. Bierstedt, Any Post Surgical Comments?

Hello Everyone,

This is my first official post. I'm wondering if anyone has specifically had cervical ADR with Dr. Bierstedt. If so,
At what age did you have your surgery?
On what date [including month and year]?
Which levels were done?
Did Dr. Bierstedt use a horizontal or vertical incision?
Did you have any complications during surgery?
How are you feeling now [September 2015] as compared with how you felt pre-surgically? Are you having any complications or unpleasant symptoms of any kind that are related to the surgery? If so, what are the symptoms and when did they start [including month and year]?
Did you have to get subsequent surgery[ies] revision? If so, what kind and where?
I'd also like to hear about your experience while in Germany: including

Cervical MRI: Herniation C5-C6 and C6-C7, Broad-based disc/osteophyte complex at C5-C6 extending to ventral aspect of cervical cord, disc/osteophyte complex mildly indents canal at C6-C7, severe right C3-C4 degenerative facet arthropathy, small right central disc protrusion T1 to disc.
Dr. Bierstedt's bedside manner
Your hospital stay: name of hospital, nursing care, medication administration, hospital meals.

Looking forward to hearing your response.
gg
Cervical MRI: Herniation C5-C6 and C6-C7, Broad-based disc/osteophyte complex at C5-C6 extending to ventral aspect of cervical cord, disc/osteophyte complex mildly indents canal at C6-C7, severe right C3-C4 degenerative facet arthropathy, facet hypertrophy of upper cervical spine notably at C2-C3 and C3-C4, small right central disc protrusion T1 to disc.

Last edited by ccny; 09-13-2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Had to include additional information from cervical MRI I did not include originally.