Thread: Decision Made
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 06:31 AM

Default Decision Made

Well after about 15 months of researching, talking to doctors, reading forums, participating in Facebook groups about ADR etc I have finally made my decision.

I am going with Dr Rischke in Switzerland in Mid October, already have got my plane ticket, appointment, apartment and will soon pay the bill as well, that part I am really not looking forward to. Hope it is worth it as this is going to absolutely eat my bank account. Zurich isn't cheap either, very expensive which only adds to the cost.

I still believe that many of the doctors I talked to would be amazing doctors and would have good result but I felt the most comfortable with Rischke.

Reasons being
1. I really like the LP ESP Disc it is my favorite
2. I like the doctor he seems to have vast knowledge and experience
3. I did not feel pressured to do the operation like a couple doctors staff that seems to push to get the operation right away

4. I almost always talked to him through emails, calls etc and not a go between and I like that personal touch

I am planning on doing a video blog of the whole experience from the operation to the recovery to the hopefully wonderful future

thanks to everyone here for helping me this forum has been great
L4-L5
L5-S1
Considering ADR Procedure This Year