View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 AM

Default Regenexx treatments

Hi and thanks for your message!

As may have mentioned, I'm being treated by Dr. Centeno for both OA left knee and L4-5/S1 related pain & instability. I've had 2 sets of injections (prolo + PL-Dex) to my knee & back so far. While there is a slight reduction in pain in my left knee, I'm not sure if it's just from not running since last Fall or from the treatments. I would love to see data from a randomized controlled trial...Am scheduled to return to Cayman in 4 wks. for my stem cell injection & have high hopes for that. As far as my back pain, can't say there's been an improvement yet.

I have another set of injections in 2 days (am supposed to have 4 sets), but am unclear whether we're doing another epidural with the prolo. This time I'm going to premedicate as it's been rough for me. Did Laura take anything before treatments??? I'm somewhat disappointed with the communication with the CO. clinic staff. Considering I'm paying for this out of pocket for the most part, going into debt, & am really stressed out from my limitations, that's disappointing. I'm a Nurse Practitioner so my expectations are likely higher.

Laura - did your knee swell alot after the stem cell injections series?