View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 04:14 PM

I'm not quite sure exactly how to use this forum. Should I go to the main page of the Big Bucket and respond using the "new" tab to make comments, and/or ask questions, or should I just hit the "reply" button at the bottom of the page when I read an entry? Since I found this forum I have pretty much only done the latter. However, I am now wondering if this is limiting the exposure of my questions, comments...
I have asked numerous question, many of which have been answered (thanks again), but some of my specific questions that would only relate to a limited number of you all have not. Could someone give me a little lesson pertaining to this? Also, if it is not too much to ask, could those of you who haven't read my entry from Sept. 21st titled "The hopeful new ADR girl in town" to see if you can give me your advice on how to proceed, especially having to do with work comp and the Maverick/Keflex?

Thanks so much
Cathy
*Curr