View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:45 PM

Default Is there a good Mobi-C surgeon in Arizona?

Dang, I have gone through the Member List here and didn't find a single person who has had ADR surgery in Arizona. It definitely feels like the wild, wild west! I guess that is what I have to expect since we don't have any top notch medical schools in Arizona. Fusion, fusion, fusion that's all they seem to know ....Sigh.....

I went to the Mobi-C site Surgeon Finder and looked through all the surgeons that are local. I didn't find any surgeon that was truly remarkable. There are three listed at the Barrow Institute (best we have here) and I have a referral to one of them. I'm STILL trying to get the appointment! I wonder why the Mayo in Phoenix never shows up in my searches? Sigh again ....

Well, on a good note, my neck hurts but, the migraine has sort of gone hiding in the distance of my head waiting to rear it's ugly pain. I hope it stays hiding today. I can deal with this low grade headache. The last week has been pretty brutal. I had to spend too much time on the computer and it couldn't be avoided since the IRS waits for no one. I just have to remember to not look down. All hell breaks loose when I do that!
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016