View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:25 PM

Anne, I'm sorry you are struggling. I'm still trying to figure out this puzzle too. I have found zero surgeons in my state also and I know how frustrating that is after trying so hard to find them. I too am a cervical patient but, most likely two levels since one of my levels autofused

I just finished reading all the cervical posts in the Post Surgical Forum. The only surgeon in PA that I found was Dr. Winer. The member's name is Marc in PA if you want to search for his story.

Do you have health insurance that will cover you out of state?

There are successful stories for 3 and 4 level cervical patients. I've read them so there is hope.

Is the German Doctor Bertagnoli? He's not in the running for me. He is always more expensive and has a mixed success rate from what I've read.

Dr. Bierstedt in Germany charges $34.5 thousand euro for a three level and has a good success rate with his patients on this board. I assume Dr. Clavel will come in at around or below that cost and also has a good success rate with patients from this board.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016